Sunday, August 31, 2008
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Monday, August 25, 2008
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Friday, August 22, 2008
Thursday, August 21, 2008
1. Choose your photo. You can only use one and …and here’s the toughie…you must be in it!!!
2. Choose your papers. You must have at least 2 papers, and one of them must have a pattern.
3. Attach your photo to your page. You must use something metal, and it cannot be a staple.
4. Use something in your layout that is hanging…a clip, a charm, a tag…it must be hanging off something.
5. Create a small cluster of elements. You may put it wherever you want, but you need to attach it in some way. Embellish however else you want.
6. Title your layout. You must use an alpha in at least part of your title, and...wait for it...your title must have a number in it.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Monday, August 18, 2008
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Saturday, August 16, 2008
I did this for the Tuesday Template Challenge and for one of the Scrap Olympics challenges hosted by Britt.
Finally, I did the Speed Scrap # 20 hosted by Bree on 8/14 and I loved it so much that I had to do a matching page to go with it:
I did the left page for the speed scrap and then did the 2nd page for 2 challenges at the same time.