1. Choose your photo. You can only use one and …and here’s the toughie…you must be in it!!!
2. Choose your papers. You must have at least 2 papers, and one of them must have a pattern.
3. Attach your photo to your page. You must use something metal, and it cannot be a staple.
4. Use something in your layout that is hanging…a clip, a charm, a tag…it must be hanging off something.
5. Create a small cluster of elements. You may put it wherever you want, but you need to attach it in some way. Embellish however else you want.
6. Title your layout. You must use an alpha in at least part of your title, and...wait for it...your title must have a number in it.