Monday, November 17, 2008

Deer LOs

This weekend I worked on 2 LOs about the unusual morning visits the deer paid me last week. :)
I used the beautiful kit Welcome Home by Erica Zane, which is given as a gift to all subscribers at ScrapMatters! :D

I did the first LO for the Tuesday Template challenge:

Credits:
Welcome Home 
and template by Erica Zane
Heart border from Abundantly Blessed by Andilynn DesignsFont: FG Bonnie's

and the second LO for the Roadmap to Scrap challenge, these were the instructions:

  1. 1 Edge to Edge Photo
  2. 1 Frame
  3. Stitching
  4. 1 or more Fasteners (paper clip, staple, etc.)
  5. 1 or more Ribbons
  6. a Brush or Stamp
  7. 1 Element of your Choice (choose wisely…there can only be one!)
  8. No alphas

I actually started scrapping this page first, but when I got to instruction #8, "no alphas", I realized I needed to do a 2 pager, since I cannot do a LO without alphas! :)

Credits:
Welcome Home, deer brush from Woodland Fantasy Add-on by Erica Zane
Green ribbon, safety pin (both recolored) and frame from Peace and Quiet by Andilynn Designs and Britt-ish Designs
Font: CK Cursive, My Own Topher


We got the first snow of the season here today, and more is coming. The streets aren't white yet, but everything else is, and it looks like it won't be long before the streets get white too.

No comments: