Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sky Is the Limit

There's a new kit out today by Mari Koegelenberg, and I really love it! I love the colors and the elements and even the name of the kit! :) It's a collab with Courtney Wilson and it's called Sky Is the Limit:


Credits:
All by Mari Koegelenberg Creations:
Sky Is the Limit (collab with and Courtney Wilson of Skittles and Scraps) and Stamped Alpha vol. 2
Font: American Typewriter

And I had the perfect pictures to scrap with it! :)
For my birthday last week, DH got me a camera strap. But not just any camera strap: I've been wanting one for some time, so I went and searched on Etsy for a cheap one that had a pattern I liked, found the right one and emailed the link to DH 2-3 weeks before my birthday. I wasn't really expecting he'd wait that long to get it for me, since it was quite cheap and not a surprise at all, but he did get it for my birthday, and made it work as a surprise too: since so much time had passed I had given up on it; plus, the Etsy store had closed for maintenance in the meantime, so I believed he'd just missed the right moment to buy it. :) Anyway, long story, but I really love the new camera strap cover. It's really pretty and cool, but especially I wanted it to make the strap less harsh on my neck - I tried it out at the zoo this weekend and I must say it does make a difference!

Credits:
All by Mari Koegelenberg Creations:
Sky Is the Limit (collab with and Courtney Wilson of Skittles and Scraps) and Stamped Alpha vol. 2
Font: American Typewriter

Mari's whole store is 30% off until Monday, so make sure you check it out!!

No comments: