Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pages from DSD Weekend

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Keep scrolling for the ScrapMatters DSD blog train!
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

I really enjoyed DSD weekend: I grabbed a few gorgeous kits with the sale, and I managed to scrap a few pages too. :) Here's a few non-CT pages I did. First off, one using most of the new goodies I got with the sale:



Credits:
Frosty Fun by Jacque Larsen and Pamela Donnis
Doodling Days alpha by Gina Marie Huff
Recycled Alpha 1 by Michelle Filo
Fonts: SS Whimsy and CK Cursive


Christmas is really around the corner! :) I'm really looking forward to decorating the house and start playing some Christmas music! ;)
And then my usual monthly summary for October:





Credits:
Template by missrubikscube
Cafe Latte by Sugarplum Paperie and Tracie Stroud
A Golden Afternoon by Sugarplum Paperie
Acrylic numbers from Hodge Podge 9 by Gina Marie Huff
Screws from Summer Fling by Britt-ish Designs
Font: Note this

No comments: