Saturday, December 4, 2010

50% Sale!

Today there is a 50% off sale in Molly DeCrow's store!! And she has a new set of templates out today too!


If you're a follower of this blog, you know I'm not much of a template person. Not at all. I like to just throw pictures on the page and let them go where they want to. :) But I have to say I truly enjoyed using the new templates by Molly - they made it really easy and quick to scrap all these pictures from DH's birthday!
They are also sold individually.


I combined them with this gorgeous kit (which of course is 50% off to today!):


Here are my pages:

Happy Birthday 2010 (1)

Credits:
Blueprints Bundle 13 and Everyday You by DeCrow Designs
Photo action by Pioneer Woman
Font: CK Ali's hand and Traveling Typewriter

Happy Birthday 2010 (2)

Credits:
Blueprints Bundle 13 and Everyday You by DeCrow Designs
Photo action by Pioneer Woman
Font: American Typewriter

So yeah, this week instead of working on my December Daily album I scrapped. ;) But now I'm going to focus on the album - I have just a few days to get it done!!

No comments: