Saturday, January 29, 2011

Birthday Sale!

There's a great birthday sale going on at the Sweet Shoppe, and all of Jenn Barrette's store is 35% off for a week! And guess what? She has a new kit today, a birthday kit nonetheless!! :D


Isn't this the best birthday kit ever?!? I am in love with it! Luckily, I had some birthday pictures yet to scrap: I hadn't scrapped these because ALL the pictures DH took of me on my last birthday are really crappy. Yuck. However, thanks to a few photo actions I was able to salvage this pic. Yay! :)

Happy Birthday to Me

Credits:
Best Birthday Ever by Jenn Barrette
Font: CK Mama O, karabinE
Photo action by the Pioneer Woman

I am so happy: a week ago I bought online a gorgeous new duvet cover; it arrived this week and we just put it on our bed. It is gorgeous! And now I get to get crafty today with some crafty supplies I bought online. Hmmm, yes, I might have gone a bit crazy with online shopping lately... ;) Well, as long as DH doesn't complain... :D

No comments: