Monday, February 14, 2011

Playing Catch Up

No news here, I'm behind on my P365. ;) But this year I'm going to keep at it. It's too important to me to document these little things! I am 2 weeks behind now. I think this new idea of keeping in multiple pictures per day is making it really time consuming to edit and fit in all the pictures. But I do like to have many pictures to tell the story, so I'll try to keep doing it. :)


Credits:
Background paper from Whimsicality by Jenn Barrette
Snowflakes and chilly wordart from Feeling Frosty (retired) by Jenn Barrette
Chocolate wordart from Snipettes: Easter by Sahlin Studio
Poinsettia from Hustle and Bustle by Britt-ish Designs
Spoon from Breezy Holiday by Britt-ish Designs
Goose epoxy, newspaper hearts, typewriter, alpha and wordart from Silly Girl by Jenn Barrette and Valorie Wibbens
Penguin from Say It Ain't Snow by Erica Zane
Red heart from Robot Love by Jenn Barrette and Jenna Desai
Crocheted potato from 5 a day by Erica Zane
Flowers from Early Bird by Erica Zane
Font: CK Noah

Having many pictures and a ton of journaling makes it really hard to be creative on the design, though.


Credits:
Best Birthday Ever by Jenn Barrette
2 Cute Alpha by Penny Springmann
Font: CK Noah

But I really like how page 2 of my Week 5 turned out. :) Oh, and have you noticed another rule I've decided to break? I am including pictures not by me this year, so I finally get to end up in the P365 book. ;)

2 comments:

girlie said...

hi cristina!
i love you layouts and i have been a silent fan for so long. i am girlie, from w&w. i sent you a message at w&w, did you get to see it? i hope you have and i will wait for your reply...

sunghee said...

this is the most unique p365 layouts i've ever seen! love love love your creativity! u rock! I started p365 this year and so far I missed one day on the V-day! Most of photos are still sitting on the computer. I'll probably never edit those, not even a layout!