Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Scrapping, Finally!

I am getting back into my normal routine, and scrapped a bit finally! Of course, I started with the new releases for iNSD (and later), and pictures of my mom's visit. ;)

First off, a page with Mari Koegelenberg's latest kit. I am SO in love with this kit!!

She Is Here!

Credits:
Thrifty Finds by Mari Koegelenberg
Font: Pea Pumpkin Peters

Then two pages with the gorgeous kit and alpha Sahlin Studio released on Friday:



These colors make me so happy! And check out the amazing alpha on my page: you can't see it in the kit preview, but it is included in the kit and it is quickly becoming one of my favorite alphas ever!

Off to a Great Start

Credits:
Font: Pea Pumpkin Peters

Mom's Visit: Day 1

Credits:
Font: Pea Pumpkin Peters

This last page also uses one of go-to alphas, which is on sale at 50% today for Wibbit Wednesday at The LilyPad:


I hope to be back soon to show you more pages, I still have lots of catching up to do! ;)

No comments: