Saturday, May 5, 2012

iNSD 2012

I have SO many goodies to share for iNSD, and I'm going to put them all in one post - so be prepared, because it's going to be a long one!

Let's start with what's going on at The Lilypad. The May BYOC is in the store, everything is 30% off, there's a free with $15 purchase collab, and fun and games and chats.


Make sure you check out the forum to keep up with all that is going on! This week I finished up the last 2 pages that were missing to complete the album about my mom's visit last year, and I placed the order for a 60-page photobook. It should get here just in time for her next visit, I'm really excited! I used the May BYOC to scrap the cover and 1 page:

Mom's Visit Spring 2011 - Cover


Credits:
Kraft paper from Highlight of the Week Templates by Emily Merritt
Puddy Muddy Touch of Magic by Kitty Designs

Splattered alpha by CD Muckosky
Sloppy Stencils alpha by Michelle Godin
Tiny Marker Alpha by Kate Hadfield
Font: Hootie

I love those painty backgrounds by Kitty Designs! And the stamped alphas by Michelle Godin are awesome too!

Mom's Visit Day 16 - Last Dinner


Credits:

Petals by Sara Gleason
Sloppy Stencils 2 by Michelle Godin
Typeset Alphas no. 1 by Sahlin Studio
Font: Pea Pumpkin Peters

I also made a page about a few of the things that happened this week.

What a Week!


Credits:
Sloppy Stencils 2 by Michelle Godin
Typeset Alphas no. 1 by Sahlin Studio
The Heavy Hitter font by Heather Hess


Then I made two quick cards using BYOC goodies by Sahlin Studio and Jenn Barrette:

Hello Card


Credits:
Font: Blackout


I am in love with that paper! Look out for it to make an appearance soon in my Project Life album. :)

Life Is Good card


Credits:
A Wonderful Day Mixed Media by Sahlin Studio 


To make the other missing page in my mom's album, I used the new release by creashens, which is 35% off:



Credits:
And by creashens
Font: Pea Pumpkin Peters


Here's my page:

Mom's Visit Day 14


Credits:
And by creashens
Font: Pea Pumpkin Peters



It wouldn't be iNSD without freebies, right?? Ju Kneipp has a gorgeous one on her Facebook page!




I love the page I made with it, and it came together in no time!

Sweet Spring


Credits:
With All My Heart - Facebook Freebie by Ju Kneipp
Super Sloppy Alpha Stamps by CD Muckosky


OK... almost done! :) Mari Koegelenberg has 2 new releases out today, and they are both gorgeous!! The first is a kit packed with essential supplies:


I love how my page turned out!

You&Me


Credits:
Essentially Me by Mari Koegelenberg
The Heavy Hitter font by Heather Hess


And the second kit is so bright and cheerful!


I used the stamped alpha from the essential kit on my page too.

You&Me


Credits:
Berry Sweet and stamped alpha from Essentially Me by Mari Koegelenberg
The Heavy Hitter font by Heather Hess


Phew! Well, I think that's all I have for now! :D Have a fabulous iNSD weekend! :)

No comments: