Sunday, August 5, 2012

August BYOC and more

I have a few pages and cards to share. First off, the August BYOC is in the shop at The Lilypad! I love the color scheme for this month, and here's what I made with it:

Make Every Moment Count

Credits:
Lost in the Meadows papers by Micheline Martin
Mess It Right Up by Kaye Winiecki
Sweetness papers and Sweetness accents by One Little Bird
Hey MISTer brushes by Karah Fredricks
Fonts: Dingleberry, Sybil Green and The Dry Ribbon font by Heather Hess

Next, I have a couple of cards to share from last week, both done using my Silhouette Electronic Cutting Tool. The first one uses the August featured kit by Sahlin Studio - it's 30% off for the whole month, and if you use it you can win a prize!

Discovery Card

Credits:
Summer Camp by Kate Hadfield and Sahlin Studio

This next card was inspired by the trend of vellum pockets with confetti - as soon as I saw the gorgeous paper in Jenn Barrette's kit, I knew I had to use it right away. :)

Confetti Card

Credits:
More Spice Than Sugar by Jenn Barrette

To write the sentiment on this card, I used my favorite alpha stamp set: the Stepping Stone Alphabet - Clear Stamps by Studio Calico/Hero Arts, stamped with Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Worn Lipstick - I love this pretty pink color!

Lastly, I will share my favorite recent page:

Not a Bad Summer


Credits:
Summer Garden templates by Sara Gleason
Summer Breeze paper pack by Gina Miller
Splatterific 9 - paint clusters by Karah Fredricks
Font: FG Jeana


I love how it turned out! Like the page at the beginning of the post, this one uses cell phone camera photos. The camera on DH's Apple iPhone 4S is really good!
ETA: this page was featured on the MSA blog.

No comments: