Saturday, October 6, 2012

2 Collabs!

Mari Koegelenberg has TWO awesome new collabs in the store today! And they're 20% off too! The first one is a Halloween kit that has all you need to scrap your pumpkin carving memories or spooky stories. ;)


It is absolutely huge and gorgeous! I love all the word art! I found these Halloween pictures from 2010 that I hadn't scrapped yet, and this kit was just perfect for them!

Cat Pumpkin

Credits:
Freakin Adorable by Mari Koegelenberg and Danielle Engebretson
Fonts: The Dry Ribbon font by Heather Hess; Arsenale White

Mari's other new kit is a collab with Erica Zane! Love me some EZ!!


Such a happy, carefree kit! Here's how I used it to scrap a picture from yesterday (I love it!!):

Lake Picnic 2012


Credits:
Sunshine Girl by Mari Koegelenberg and Erica Zane
Font: FG Jeana


Back to my calendar..

No comments: