Saturday, December 8, 2012

December Daily - Day 1

I am happy to be able to share Day 1 of my December Daily album! It uses a gorgeous new kit by Jenn Barrette that is 20% off today:


If you follow my blog, you know I have a bit of an obsession for color matching my pages with my photos, especially in my Project Life album... but I swear to you that this page came together on its own! I prepared a couple of cards with Jenn's kit, and after printing out the photo of the gingerbread house I was amazed to see how well it went with this particular card. :)

DD 2012 - Day 1

I stamped directly on the photo here - all stamps are from the sold out Christmas kit by Kelly Purkey.

DD 2012 - Day 1

Here's a closer look at the card. :)

DD 2012 - Day 1

I made a vellum envelope to hold a few more pictures - I had a lot from this day. The flair button from JCPenney was perfect with the theme and colors of this day too. :)

DD 2012 - Day 1

Here's the stack of photos from the envelope.

DD 2012 - Day 1

And the back of the envelope.

DD 2012 - Day 1

The right page is all photos, with some digital word art added.

DD 2012 - Day 1

And that's Day 1! Hope you enjoyed it! :)

No comments: