Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Crate Paper Love

Hi there! NSD is coming up (I do have some work to do this weekend, but I hope to squeeze in some crafty time too!), but I have a page to share in the meantime. I made this for a color challenge on the Crate Paper blog. I love how it turned out!

Sweet

I used the Maggie Holmes collection that I LOVE so much (the background paper, wooden clothespin, bow and the fabulous gold glitter Thickers!), plus the light blue paper from the 6x6 paper pad of the Fourteen collection. I added some sequins and wood veneer by Studio Calico, and a vintage Studio Calico bird stamp embossed in aqua Zing, a doily and some glitter tape by American Crafts. I recently bought some gold thread for my sewing machine, and I am in love! ;) Here are some details:

Sweet

Sweet


Sweet

Sweet


Sweet

Sweet

I added a brad to attach a tag below the layered photo+picture, and the tag pulls out..

Sweet

I added my journaling on the tag using my typewriter.

Sweet

I hope you liked this project!

No comments: