Friday, July 5, 2013

July BYOC

It's BYOC* time at The Lilypad! Such a fun and versatile color palette this month!
* BYOC = build your own collab

July BYOC Buy More Save More
Here's what I scrapped with it:

You Are My Everything

Credits:
Carson Park Papers and Carson Park Elements by One Little BirdOne Summer Night Papers and Sprinkles v. 15 by Valorie Wibbens
His and Hers journaling cards by Paislee PressThe Damsel Series fonts by Heather Joyce and Valorie Wibbens


I had a bit of a hard time coming up with a good background for this next page. I tried light papers first, but then I settled on this paper by Valorie Wibbens (I recolored it), and I love the result! I lowered the opacity on the dot papers by One Little Bird so they look like vellum.

Quintessential Summer Moment

I also made a hybrid card using Sahlin Studio products. I love the aqua, pink and yellow combination.
You Are My Sunshine card


Credits:


I added some Glossy Accents on the yellow heart to add a bit of texture.

And that's all I have for this BYOC at the moment. Happy 4th of July, and happy BYOC to all of you! :)

No comments: