Friday, November 7, 2014

Week in the Life

I have never done Week in the Life before, but last week I followed along with Ali Edwards and as I was taking pictures all week I thought about all the stories this photos could tell. But at the end of the week, I wasn't quite sure what to do with those photos. But then when I saw the new templates by Paislee Press for The Lilypad, I knew it was the perfect way for me to get started scrapping my Week in the Life. I paired them with the lovely November BYOC.

The first spread documents the places I've been. Mostly autumn scenes.



Credits:
Around Here 6x8 Templates by Paislee Press
Colored In Papers by Quirky Heart
Sweet November Journal Cards by Little Butterfly Wings


The second spread documents my favorites of the week.



Credits:
Faves 6x8 Templates by Paislee Press
Darker Marker Alphas by Amy Martin


Now, I can focus on writing some of the stories for this week.

No comments: