Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I Need A Vacation

Truth...


I tried something new this week. I combined the gorgeous Enough brushes by Ali Edwards and the Holiday Hangover digital kit by Allison Pennington (50% off today!!!) to make a 6"x8" page. I added some stamping in black ink and some embellishments to finish off the page.
I have fun experimenting with this size! And it was a very therapeutic page to make. :)


Yeah so my new printer is all installed and ready to go. I like it. Still need to figure out the right setting for 4"x6" borderless printing though as it's just a tiny bit off.

1 comment:

Brenda Smith said...

Cute page! I have an older Canon Pixma and had problems with my 4x6 borderless prints as well. Instead of printing at actual size, I print at 3.95 x 5.8 and that works well for me. I've also seen people mention that instead of 100% they print at 97 or 98%. I've yet to try that but I'm eager to as it seems like it'd be easier than my current method.