Thursday, November 19, 2015

M3: November

Hi there! I have been pretty quiet here and on Instagram lately..  Just a little overwhelmed with things. A dear friend has suddenly fallen ill in the last month (cancer), and is on his last days. So very sad.. I cannot come to terms with how quick it all happened. In light of this all, I have been reflecting on my life, and I have lots to be thankful for. Especially this time of year it is good to stop and think about all the blessings in my life. {taking a deep breath}

I have still been creating these days (and something extra special coming this way Dec. 1st.. ;) hint hint!), this is truly one of the blessings in my life, to be able to create and express myself through scrapbooking. Today I have some pages to share made with the November Mixed Media Monthly kit from The Lilypad. It's hard to put in words how much I love this monthly collection... it is SO good!


The first page I made is about fall:



Credits:


A lot of the papers/elements/brushes in the kit really speak Christmas to me. I will be putting them to good use in my December Daily album - in particular the designs from the latest addition to the store at The Lilypad: Nancie Rowe Janitz.



Credits:


 And TGIF (almost)!! Have a great weekend!

No comments: