Friday, March 17, 2017

New Stamps Released at Sakuralala!

Hello! Today is release day at Sakuralala - with SIX awesome new stamp sets!

Top row (left to right): 365: Nippon 2 | 365: Happy Memo | Years - Spring
Bottom row (left to right): HST - Color Canvas | HST - Spring Home | HST - Playlist

These are so much fun!! I also shot a video to give you a closer look and share my first impressions:


After shooting the video, I inked the stamps right up! :) I started making some cards for my Project Life album:


And then I had even more fun creating the background to this scrapbook page:


I'll be using these stamps over and over in my traveler's notebook, which I use for documentation - so I'll be sharing some pictures of that here on the blog soon too. :) Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

LCDesigns said...

Lifting this use of stamp collections! Great idea!