Friday, October 10, 2008

Waaaaay Behind!

DH came back from a 10 day trip this week so I'm way behind with my scrapping projects!!
I haven't even started my CT work for Bree yet and this says it all! Way way behind!! :-(
I'm really glad that with the new challenge system at ScrapMatters we have the whole month to work on the challenges, even if these are posted weekly!

I did complete one project this week though and it took a long time too! It's for the Everyday Magic challenge hosted by Britt at SM, but I also did this for the blog challenge at Sugarplum Paperie.
Tuesday I brought my camera with me and documented my whole day. I love the pictures I took!!

Credits:
Template by Aggie Aviso
Got a Date Strip, kraft paper from I'm A Dreamer and glitter burst from Wicked Woman (new release Oct. 3 2008) by Britt-ish Designs
Sweet as Sugar, Classical Melody, Confetti and Candy, Vintage Garden, Love Actually Alpha and Chilled Wine (collab with mgl Scraps) by Sugarplum Paperie
Dymo-It-Big Alpha by Anita Stergiou

1 comment:

Jill said...

Congratulations!! You were the winner of the blog challenge at sugarplum paperie. Drop me an email (jjarvis99 at gmail.com) to get the code!

Thanks for participating!