Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally Friday!

I'm so excited it's Friday!! This is a long weekend and DH is coming home! This also means I'll have to get the house cleaned before he comes back and I'll have less time to scrap... But hey, priorities, right! ;)

In the meantime, here's what I scrapped last night. This one was for the Everyday Magic challenge at SM, I really loved the prompt:


Credits:
Background paper, bobby pin and cloud from I'm a Dreamer, Pinky Dinky Alpha and flowers from Sunshine in My Soul by Britt-ish Designs
Red paper from Spring Melody and Label the Date vol. 4 by Mira Designs
Tomatoes from Cinco de Mayo by mle card
Doodled flower from Oh So Happy by Amy Sumrall
Fonts: Pea Amy*Rica Script, Pea Summer Funkyness

This one is for the My Story Matters challenge:


Credits:
Where the Heart Grows by GG Digital Designs

I had my mom scan in all my class pictures from school so I'll be doing a few pages with them. Here's the first:


Credits:
Where the Heart Grows by GG Digital Designs
Pinky Dinky Alpha by Britt-ish Designs
Fonts: Note this, KarabinE

Whew, I can't believe it I almost survived this crazy week, and got a lot of pages done too! ;)

1 comment:

Amysout said...

Great pages!! I don;t have a lot of school pix either! I try to encourage my DD to take the camera to school - still she resist! One day she'll wish she took the camera!