Friday, May 29, 2009

I Speed Scrapped!

Last night I was on a roll and after completing 4 pages, I decided to join a speed scrap (the first I've done in months!) because the partecipation prize by Britt was just too tempting. ;-)

I started a new series of LOs:


Credits: Template by Geeky Diva
Black paper from I'm a Dreamer, yellow paper and flair from Sunshine in My Soul, yellow patterned paper from Let's Kick It add-on, We're Just Dating v.1 by Britt-ish Designs
Hand Stamped Alpha by Michelle Coleman
Font: Pea Madsen


Credits:

Template by wm [squared] designs
Wub*ulous by Amy Sumrall
Font Pea Amy*Rica


Credits:
Wub*ulous by Amy Sumrall



Credits:
Template by wm [squared] designs
Wub*ulous by Amy Sumrall

There were the instructions of the speed scrap:
  1. Pick you pictures, one or many. But alter the main photo in some way. Turn it b/w, sepia, do some selective coloring, run an action, etc.
  2. Pick ONE background paper. Okay, I’ll feel sorry for you. You can use up to three more papers, but keep them small. Mostly use the one background paper
  3. Duplicate your main photo and blend it into the background.
  4. Hang your picture with something.
  5. Embellish as you wish, but be sure to include a critter, an insect, and something leafy.
  6. Add a COOL date element.
  7. Use an alpha that is NOT from the main kit you're using for the title. Shadow, journal, etc.
and here's my page:


Credits:
What Every Girl Needs - Folded, bee from Lazy Days, Stitching ABC's, doodled leaves from Second Spring by Gina Marie Huff
Bird from April Dawn by Elise Hansen
Hanging clip from Hang In There v. 2 by Britt-ish Designs
Label the Date vol. 4 by Mira Designs
Font: Pea Amy*Rica

I'm glad it's Friday, but because of the QoS competition I have the feeling this weekend will be far from relaxing.. :-P

No comments: