Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blue Horizon

It has been several months since Bree came out with a new kit, but she finally did, and it's soooo pretty!


All the blue was perfect to scrap this picture of DH from last Friday. ;)


Credits:
Blue Horizon - Scrap'it Designs by Brianna Cox
Font: JH Kari font - Designs by Jeni Hopewell

This page came together in no time, but then it took me forever to decide where to place the journaling!! I tried it under the picture, to the side.. I ended up putting it in the opposite corner. I'm sure the LO would have looked much prettier without journaling, but I had quite the story to tell! ;)
And then I made another page, because I just loved the tree element and the branch, and had to use them!


Credits:
Blue Horizon and Glitterazzi - Scrap'it Designs by Brianna Cox
Font: LB Lisa B

And this kit is 20% off until April 3, so make sure you grab it quick! ;)

No comments: