Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SM rocks DC!

One of the best things about my trip to Washington, DC earlier this month is that I got to meet up with some ladies of the wonderful community at ScrapMatters! It was so exciting to meet the girls in person and I was overjoyed that they came over to see me! We had breakfast together and had a guy who was sitting nearby take a picture of us (well.. 3 pictures, since we had three cameras! ;)). He did a decent job! ;) So here's me, Court, Erica (and lil' Kaylee), Denise and Jan!


Credits:
Around the World by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
Extra! Extra! Alpha by Britt-ish Designs
EZ Date Spots by Erica Zane
Washington monument from History Lessons by Chelle's Creations

I will do another page with some pictures of the girls and journaling.
I love all the products I used in this page, but let me show you these new date elements by Erica because they absolutely rock!


I realized I haven't shown you my hybrid project for the March newsletter yet (are you signed up??).. I've been such a bad blogger this month! I'll post it soon. ;)

1 comment:

sunghee said...

What!!! You were in DC and I didn't get to meet with you!!! =)
I was there today with my kids and it was so beautiful with cherry blossoms and all. It's only 20 minutes drive from my house.