Thursday, October 14, 2010

Charity Collab: My Inspiration

I was given the opportunity to scrap with a gorgeous new charity collab for breast cancer awareness put together by some of the designers at The Digichick. All proceeds from the sale of this kit will be donated to the American Cancer Society. And it is such a gorgeous kit!


All the lovely pink in this kit made me want to scrap a page about the most important woman in my life, my Mom. We live far away and I miss her a lot!


Credits:
My Inspiration charity collab for breast cancer awareness ** LIMITED EDITION– Available October 14-31, 2010 only! **
Completely Curved by Sya's Blueprints (retired)
The Alpha Files no. 4 and 5 by Krystal Hartley

The journaling ended up being a bit too personal so I'll work up a softer version before I show this to my mom. :) I am sure she will love it!

No comments: