Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More CD Calendar Pages

I put together a couple more CD calendar pages. I realize this isn't exactly a priority right now, because I've decided to keep this pretty little calendar for myself, but I was eager to do some more hybrid with these lovely kits by Jenn Barrette since we're in the right season, so I made the October and November pages. Here goes October:


Credits:
2011 Calendar Template by Mari Koegelenberg Creations
Nevermore by Jenn Barrette and Lauren Grier
Pumpkin from Pumpkin Spice by Jenn Barrette

I am completely obsessed with that owl paper. It is the best Halloween paper ever!
And a close up of the glossy and crackle accents I used:


And November:


Credits:
2011 Calendar Template by Mari Koegelenberg Creations
Pumpkin Spice by Jenn Barrette

Yum, I am craving chestnuts! I hope we find some at the store this weekend. :)

No comments: