Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday

Less than one week to Easter, less than two weeks to my mom's visit... and I have so many things I'd like to get done before then!! First of all get the guest room tidied up (=move all my craft supplies out of the way...), then catch up on some of my P365... Luckily, I have at least 4 or 5 weeks' worth of P52 Cards done already, so if I can force myself not to do any hybrid for the next few days, I should have quite some time on my hands to get the other stuff done. :) I gave DH one of the monkey cards yesterday. ;)

P52 Cards - Week 16

You can see the Week 16 card here.

I am waiting to hear about three important things today, 2 work related and 1 scrap related. I hope to hear some good news soon! Hearing bad news on a Monday is a sure killer. :) Have a great week!

No comments: