Cards and hybrid projects completed: 4
Hybrid cards printed and cut out, ready to be assembled: 3.5
P365 LOs done: 0
I really need to set my priorities straight. The problem is that hybrid is so much fun it's hard to stop! But this week I really need to catch up on my P365. In the meantime, here's two of the things I got done this weekend. First off, the inspirational piece that has been printed for a while, but yesterday I finally bought push pins for my new cork board so now it is in place:
(Of course, the cork board isn't yet hanging on the wall, but one day or the other I will coerce DH into putting it up. :) ) I actually ended up buying a cork board just because I wanted to hang this piece up, and square frames are hard to come by. Plus, the wallpaper in this room wouldn't have gone well with the fun colors and patterns I plan to put up, so a cork board was the best solution.
Then I made this card:
Font: Pea Stacy's Doodle Script
The colors and textures in Juliana Kneipp's kits are absolutely stunning! I got a GSO on the ScrapMatters GSO blog for this one. ;)