Friday, August 19, 2011

All Hybrid This Week!

New releases are out today at The Lilypad and I have lots of hybrid goodies to share! :) First off, a collab by Sahlin Studio and Sugarplum Paperie:


I love the blue and yellow combination!

Treasured Moments card

Credits:
Treasured Moments by Sahlin Studio and Sugarplum Paperie
Font: DJB Messie Amanda

I haven't had time at all to create this week, but when I saw this new element pack by Valorie Wibbens I knew I had to grab it right away!


Isn't it utterly adorable?? And here's the cards I made:

Woodly cards

Credits:
Woodly Lane and The Everyday by Valorie Wibbens
Stand Tall alpha by CD Muckosky

The backs are quite pretty as well:

Woodly cards back

I'm having a hard time picking a favorite.

Miss Ya card

The fox, maybe, although I am always partial to fawns. :)

I Love You card

And the owl is so cute too!

You're a Hoot card

These adorable critters would make great thank you cards as well! Oh, and make sure you check out the coordinating kit!

No comments: