Thursday, August 4, 2011

August BYOC

It's the first Friday of the month, so it's BYOC time at The Lilypad!!


The color scheme this month is very pretty! Alas, I have not had much time to scrap lately, but here's a page I made with a variety of goodies:

Mom's Visit - Day 10: Another Perfect Day

Journaling:
Today was a good day. I went to the university because I had to attend a workshop, but when I came back, fairly early, we went out on the deck for an aperitif. The weather was glorious. My favorite weather, 60s-low 70s, with the sun shining strong. We’re off to a good start of the week!

Credits:
Pumpernickel papers by Valorie Wibbens
Ten Things Elements by Studio Baers Garten

I thought I wouldn't have time to scrap anything else, but then I saw the new stamp frames by Sara Gleason and I had this idea, so of course I couldn't rest until I got it done! :)

P52 Cards 1-30

Journaling:
This year I started a new project.I called it project 52 cards. Every week I give you a card done by me. We are past Week 30 already, and we are both loving it!

Credits:
Ten Things papers and word art from Ten Things Elements by Studio Baers Garten
Gladiolus {story seeds} by Sara Gleason
Sticker Flair Pack 1 by Gina Miller
A Summer Day alpha by Designs by Lili
Tempy Alphas by Amy Martin
Gimme Space font by Lauren Reid and Darcy Baldwin

Do you believe it took me less than an hour to do this page? It was really quick to put together, thanks to these pretty frames and to the fact that all the pictures were already edited for my regular P52 Cards blog post. :) It's so cool to see all the pictures together! Not that I needed any more motivation to keep this project going, but it's really nice to see this summary. :)

No comments: