Sunday, September 4, 2011

Birthday Pages

I've been having a good weekend so far, lots of relax and scrapping time. :) I finished scrapping my birthday pages using many of the new BYOC products:

Birthday Dinner 2011 (2)

Credits:
Sugar Maple templates by Sara Gleason
Waiting for Fall and Sprinkles v4 by Valorie Wibbens
Font: Typewriterhand

Birthday Dinner 2011 (3)

Credits:
So You Think You Can Chevron Kraft and heart and journaling block from At Summer's End by Rachel Young
Paper Cuts 3 alpha by Designs by Lili
Yellow paper from Waiting for Fall by Valorie Wibbens
Frame, flourish, stitched paper and stars from Today by Designs by Lili
Chalkboard Alphas by Jenna Desai
Spray paint from Rock It by Emily Merritt
Finishing Touches 6 by Karah Fredricks (on yellow paper)
Font: Typewriterhand

I can't say I am happy about having turned 30, but I'm trying to take it in stride. :)

The Big Three-oh

Journaling:
I guess it would be pretty easy to let myself wallow in thoughts about how fast time is going, how many things I was hoping to get done before turning thirty, how different I was hoping my life to be. But why bother? I am happy with where my life has led me so far. And this year, for the first time in my whole life, DH has managed to take some decent pictures of me on my birthday (he says it’s because of my beloved 28mm lens :-) )! There are good things to come.

Credits:
The Everyday papers by Valorie Wibbens
Bubble Wrap Stamps by Emily Merritt
Paper Cuts alpha by Designs by Lili
Fonts: Typewriterhand and CK Regal

The weather is still warm, but it does feel like summer is over already. I want to enjoy the long weekend as much as I can!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this one Cristina.. Hope your # 30 was spectacular! I too love the CD elements and you didi great showing off your celebration.. love the b/w photo and the candles in red.. they really pop! Hope it was fantastic!!
Christa