Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project 52 Cards - First Month Done

Hard to believe January has come to an end already! Here are the cards from the past couple of weeks:

P52 Cards/2012 - Week 4

You can see the Week 4 card here.

P52 Cards/2012 - Week 5

You can see the Week 5 card here.

Moving forward, I have decided I will no longer "force" my husband to pose for pictures. My Project 52 Cards continues (we both enjoy it too much to stop! ;)), but I won't have the weekly photos here on the blog.

After the excitement of a car accident I was involved in yesterday (not fun, I tell you! - but no major damage and no injuries, so at least that's good), I am hoping for a more quiet rest of the week. I do have a busy schedule, though, and a very long list of things I want to scrap with this week! The February BYOC is coming out this Friday at The Lilypad and it's absolutely delicious! In the meantime, make sure to stop by tomorrow for a huge collab.

No comments: