I have done my title page. Since I do my weeks Monday through Sunday, and this year started on a Sunday, I decided to use my Jan. 1st picture as part of the title page. Other than that, I used cards from the Clementine kit, paper tape, and some letters cut out with the Silhouette. Very simple.
Taking a picture of the spread was not an easy task - the reflections from the plastic were so annoying! I can see this as being a major nuisance throughout the year.
Oh, by the way, have you ever wondered what happens if you print on the wrong side of photo paper? This!
This is what happens when you're too lazy to check which side your photo tray wants up. ;) I was scared when I pulled the top picture out of the printer, but then I realized what had happened and had a good laugh! :)
So far I have not done any planning ahead for the project, but I am eager to start. I am waiting to gather the first few days of pictures to plan my weekly spread. Since I bought a variety of protector designs, it will take a bit more planning to figure it out, but I think it'll be fun to do. In the meantime, I have played a bit with my mists and the blank journaling cards:
I have also printed out some goodies that are coming out this Friday in the January BYOC at The Lilypad, so if you're considering Project Life/P365/P52 this year - be it digi or hybrid - keep an eye out for the new releases!
I will come back and share my progress with my album as soon as I have something! :)