Thursday, April 5, 2012

Project Life - Week 12

I finished Week 12 last Sunday, but only got a chance today to take some pictures of it in daylight (not much of that, either, but it will do.. :)).

Project Life - Week 12

This was a fun week to put together. Since both I and DH were out of town (separately) for most of the week, I was expecting not to have that many pictures, but in fact I ended up having a ton of pictures! I brought my point-and-shoot with me, and DH took pictures on his phone. To save time and go with the travel theme, I used a lot of maps from my trip as background. I love the look!

Project Life - Week 12

Other than maps, I just used the grid journaling cards and stamped dates. I cut them and used other smaller pieces for journaling.

Project Life - Week 12

I love the look! The photo templates by Designs by Lili came in really handy to fit in all my photos this week. Here are some detail shots.

Project Life - Week 12

I was in California and I loved the spring blooms!

Project Life - Week 12

For the days I was back home (Sat. & Sun.) I didn't use the maps as backgrounds.

Project Life - Week 12

Well, that's that. I still am {one + current} weeks behind, and unfortunately I have work I need to get done this weekend, but it should be fine. I'm not that behind. :)

Supplies:
4x6 Photo Collages , 4x6 Photo Collages no. 2 and 3x4 Photo Collages by Designs by Lili
12 sticker from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection
See and Stamp alpha stamps
Washi tape
Studio Calico stamps
Smash date stamp K&Ccompany

No comments: