Sunday, April 29, 2012

Project Life - Week 13 and Week 14

I finally have time to share some of my Project Life. I finished the first spread last week, and the second one this week. I am still 3 weeks behind, but I cannot seem to be able to catch up with all the things that are going on lately! Here's Week 13:

Project Life - Week 13

I love these bright colors! I had started using the colors I eventually used for Week 14 on this spread, but they just didn't work with the photos, so I started over and picked the colors from my little birds art piece. Much better! :)

Project Life - Week 13

I painted the birds wood veneers from Studio Calico to match the color scheme.

Project Life - Week 13

Sorry, I had to block out a few pictures on the top left. Here are some details:

Project Life - Week 13

Labels are hot for Project Life right now, and I am starting to see why! :) I loved using these ones by Valorie Wibbens this week!

Project Life - Week 13

We still had the palm from last year, so I cut a few pieces to put in my album. I love how it turned out! The "yum" was cut out with my Silhouette. I used mist paints to spray the numbers.

Let's move on to Week 14! :)

Project Life - Week 14

The color for this week was purple - inspired by the lovely kit by Jenn Barrette, it went perfectly with an insert I had from the chocolate we bought at church. :)

Project Life - Week 14

The main ingredients this week are digi papers, stamps, wood veneer, cutouts, and paint. I framed all the photos with the new frames by Designs by Lili - they are so cool!

Project Life - Week 14

I love how this week turned out! Here's a few details.

Project Life - Week 14

I used acrylic paint to stamp. It took a bit of patience to get it right on the little stamps I used for the title, while it was much easier with the bigger letters. I love the look! I took a screenshots of my votes for Dancing with the Stars, and made DH do the same. I will have a similar inserts for the next few weeks too. :)

Project Life - Week 14

I stamped this doily stamp with acrylic paint and distress ink.

Project Life - Week 14

More stamping with acrylic paint.

Project Life - Week 14

Here I painted on the kraft colored alpha stickers - I love how they turned out! The calendar is a Facebook freebie by Mari Koegelenberg - I love it!

Project Life - Week 14

Love the painted wood veneer!

Project Life - Week 14

I did a mix of stamping here for the title - so pretty!

Project Life - Week 14

Here I painted the cutout from my Silhouette. Originally, I tried using this as a mask to paint the letters, but it got messy and it didn't work out.


Supplies for Week 13:
Everyday Storytelling Collection by Jenn Barrette and Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Papers from Good Day Sunshine by Karah Fredricks and Traci Reed
Label It by Valorie Wibbens
Wood veneers, alpha and Mr. Huey paint by Studio Calico.
Supplies for Week 14:
Chin-up Buttercup by Jenn Barrette
2012 Calendar Cards by Mari Koegelenberg - Facebook freebie
6" Photo Strips by Designs by Lili
Stampendous alpha stamps
See and Stamp alpha stamps
Amy Tangerine Stamps - American Crafts
Transportation wood veneers by Studio Calico
Alpha stickers by Prima

No comments: