Friday, July 27, 2012

Project Life Shopping

Several new products by Becky Higgins have arrived on Amazon, so I indulged in some Project Life shopping, yay! Here's what I got:


The Photo Pocket Pages - Small Variety Pack 1. It's a great deal because it includes 12 pages: 4 designs (3 pages of each) for $4.99 (instead of $6.99, because the size of the pockets in the design G in this set is slightly off). I already had bought a pack of 12 Photo Pocket Pages - Design G at the beginning of the year so I don't mind even if I won't be able to use them. I still think I can use them, just resizing my pockets. Win-win!

I use these smaller pockets as inserts, while I keep the 12x12 pockets as my weekly pages. I have the Photo Pocket Pages - Big Variety Pack 1 (60 Pages) and I love to switch design every week. I also recently bought these two design of protectors by We R Memory Keepers, to have even more options (images are linked):



It's perfect timing for me to get these insert pages, because I am working on Week 22, for which I have used 4 Photo Pocket Pages - Design G so far - I have hundreds and hundreds of photographs to fit, since it was our vacation week. ;) Here's a peek at my work in progress.


Week 22 peek


I have been using lots of pieces from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection for this week, including the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan 6X6 Paper Pad, the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection - Remarks - Sticker Sheet - Borders, Accents and Phrases,  the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Remarks Stickers Book Accents and Phrases and the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Large Tags Embellishments. I hope to be ready to share the full week soon!

No comments: