Sunday, January 27, 2013

Winter Collection

Digital Design Essentials has a new collection in the store, and it's a total bargain!!


This collection includes a full kit, an alpha, a set of journaling cards, a pack of frames and a set of month labels.. And it's on sale for only $3 until Jan. 31st. Don't miss it!! Here's what I scrapped with it:

Winter Deer

Credits:
January Idea Notebook by Digital Design Essentials
Font: CarbonType

I love deer, and those tags included in the collection are gorgeous!!

In other news, I have completed Week 3 of my Project Life (I will share it shortly), and I am half way through Week 4. The new kit for February is revealed tonight at Studio Calico - it is sold out already, and I am so glad I signed up for the subscription well in advance! I can't wait to get it!

No comments: