Friday, March 1, 2013

It's Friday!

creashens has a new kit + accompanying bits in her store, and it was a pleasure to work with!


I wasn't quite sure what to scrap, but as soon as I spotted the telephone in the flair pack I knew! :)

Conversations photo Conversations_web.jpg

Credits:
Carried Away kit, flairs and vellum by creashens
Font: Carbon type


I used a couple of screenshots I had taken in the past few months of the conversations I have with my mom+grandma on Skype, and I really love how the design of this page came together. ;)

I am very happy that it's Friday, but March has definitely creeped up on me and I'm not quite ready for it yet! ;) February was a busy month, but very productive too, so I cannot complain. I must make time this weekend to play with the March BYOC at The Lilypad though -- it is so pretty and I can't wait to use it!

No comments: