Thursday, July 10, 2014

Happy Friday!

Boy, am I ready for the weekend!! One more day to go.. In the meantime, it's Froggy Friday at The Lilypad and the new releases are 20% off through the weekend. Yay! I have been scrapping this week! Here's what I've been using.


These bright colors are so much fun!

Hello Hello Summer

I'm kinda in love with this photo I took in our backyard... It yells summer to me!


Speaking of summer...

Spritz

Yes, this has been elected drink of the summer over here. ;)


I was on vacation when the July BYOC was released, so I missed it. So happy to play with it now that Lynne-Marie released her products combined into a kit! I also used this gorgeous new templates and journaling cards.



I made a month in review page. :)

June 2014

And that's all I have to share. Happy Friday... and happy shopping! ;)

No comments: