Saturday, July 5, 2014

Mari Koegelenberg Is Back!!

I apologize for the absence on my blog.. I actually was on vacation for two weeks (yay!) and had a lovely time, but I am glad to be back to my craft room now. :)

Something really exciting happened while I was gone.. Mari Koegelenberg opened up a new digital shop and is back to designing!! So so so happy to be playing with her designs once again! She has a gorgeous brand new collection that I love, aptly named Fresh Start.


I have been on Mari's creative team for over five years and I can't begin to express how grateful I am. She is such a lovely person and I am so glad to know her! Here's what I made with this gorgeous kit:

Everyday Moments

I was also super inspired by the gorgeous brushes included in this collection, and broke out my watercolors to make a card and some tags.

Fresh Start card + tags

Have a good Sunday!

No comments: