Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Studio Calico June 2016 Kits: Scout - Cards

I also received the card stamp and dies this month, and they were lots of fun to use!


For this card I used the Bug stamp set, the "You're Sweet" die and the 4x6 paper pad.


I also made a matching envelope.



Here I used the Bug stamp set and added watercolor to the bugs.


On this card I used the Bug stamp set, and the "you're sweet" and "fun" script dies.


I had lots of fun painting this card! It used the Bug and the Extrovert stamp sets.

I hope you enjoyed these cards! The Scout kits are fantastic this month!
You can also check out how I used this kit with some of the add ons this month in these other posts:
Main Documenter kit only - Project Life week 14
Main Documenter kit + add ons - Project Life insert
Main Documenter kit + add ons - Project Life week 15
Main Documenter kit + add ons - scrapbook page
And also check out the cards I made here.

The Scout reveal is at 3 PM EST today, but subscribers can shop early (starting at noon EST).
You can subscribe to the Documenter kit here.

No comments: