Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Studio Calico June 2016 Kits: Scout - Documenter kit - week 15

For this spread, I used the Scout Documenter kit, the Mockingbird add on, and the Extrovert stamp. I also added some digital stamps directly to my photos.


We were in New York for half of the week and the majority of the photos are from that stay. :)




Here are some detail shots.


On this card and throughout the spread, I adhered the vellum letters from Mockingbird on white cardstock so they would show up better. I use staples to adhere the rubber pieces.



The "let's go out" stamp is from the Extrovert stamp by One Little Bird.


Here you can see the digital stamps I added to the photo.


More digital stamps, and my favorite card from the Mockingbird add on. I love how you get doubles of the cards in the add on, so you can use both front and back if you want.


That glitter tape + rubber embellishments from the Mockingbird add on were a favorite of mine!


The Scout reveal is at 3 PM EST today, but subscribers can shop early (starting at noon EST).
You can subscribe to the Documenter kit here.

You can also check out how I used this kit on its own and with some of the add ons this month in these other posts:
Main Documenter kit - Project Life week 14
Main Documenter kit + add ons - Project Life insert
Main Documenter kit + add ons - scrapbook page
And also check out the cards I made here.

No comments: