Friday, May 5, 2017

New Sakuralala Stamps - 365: FAMILY and 365: CELEBRATION

Hello! I am so excited to share the latest stamps released by Sakuralala! There are two sets, and they are by Igloo*dining. They are called 365: CELEBRATION and 365: FAMILY, and I had so much fun using them!


In this traveler's notebook spread, I used both stamps. On the right page, I had fun with some stamping celebrating my mom's birthday.


And here's what the final spread looks like in my TN:


These stamps are fantastic for cardmaking also. Here's two cards I made - the first one is an anniversary card. I loved this stamp so much that I kept the card simple, letting the stamps shine.


I used Zebra Sarasa Clip gel pens to color a few accents. It turned out so well, that I decided to do the same for the bride's dress, and also gave some silver accents to the groom.

I love how the colors pop against the kraft background!

Next, I made a colorful card with some watercolor accents. I shot a video of the stamping process. I apologize for the not-fancy background: I shot this in a break at the office, propping my phone up on an open drawer and stamping on the floor. :)


After stamping, I added a few more touches to my card: I colored in the girl, and added some gem embellishments. I love how this card turned out! So playful and happy.


I know I'll be using these stamps over and over, they are so versatile and fun! Have a great weekend!

No comments: