Monday, September 1, 2008

A Challenge (At Last!)

After too much time I finally scrapped a LO for a challenge.
I'm not 100% happy with this LO; it might be because I started it on my husband's notebook with very limited scrapping supplies.. Anyway, I couldn't get anywhere with it so I finished it as it was.
I'm not 100% happy with it because although I love the title idea, I'm not really happy with how it turned out.
Anyway, still not a LO I should throw away, IMHO. The picture was really poor quality and I like how it turned out after I tweaked it a bit.

I did this following ScrapMatter's 8/30 Saturday Special challenge hosted by Lina with these rules:
  1. only one photo,
  2. something bling (a jewel, glitter, etc),
  3. no less than 3 papers,
  4. a binder (clip, stapes, etc)
  5. at least 3 flowers and
  6. you must use an alpha!
and here's the LO:

Credits:
Background paper + (recolored) bling safety pin from SM August Daily Download Kit: Say It With Bling, by Designs by Tater
Other papers: The Depths by Kara Fredricks
Cottage Arts Tear Template
Flowers by AneczaW

No comments: