Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Speed Scrap at ScrapMatters

I did a speed scrap at ScrapMatters tonight! I had missed the last few so I'm especially glad I was there for this one.
I think it was one I finished in less time!
Here's the instructions:
1. Choose three photos. No more, no less.
2. Chose two solid papers. Use one for the background, the other to mat your three photos. They can be three individual mats or one mat for all three, your choice.
3. Use something metal to attach your photos to the mat (i.e.: staples, brads, clips).
4. There must be a star somewhere on the LO.
5. Add a swirl somewhere.
6. Title, you must use word art. You can make the word art yourself!
7. Journal, date and post.
and here's my LO:

Credits:

Template from Creative Block templates by Britt-ish Designs

Papers, alpha and elements from Xoxo by Corina Nielsen and Misstiina

Paper Shapers, staple from I'm A Dreamer by Britt-ish Designs

Fonts: My Own Topher, FG Bonnie's
I'm very happy with it!!
Of course, it will become a 2 pager, because actually planting the spruce in the garden was quite an adventure! :)

No comments: