Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve already!!! Time is just flying by so fast! I've been really busy the past week since my parents are visiting and we got ready for Christmas buying a gorgeous 7.5 feet (fake) Christmas tree - it's gorgeous! I have yet to take some good pictures of it, though.
Our evenings are usually spent playing cards with my parents and grandmother, and we get some good laughs out of it! I did a LO with pictures of me and DH, and will eventually do a 2nd LO with pics of my parents+grandmother.


Credits:

Template Inspired by Kate by Britt-ish Designs

Holly Jolly Holiday by Polka Dot Plum

Font: FG Bonnie's


So now everything is ready for Christmas at our house: we have the most gorgeous tree with a few cute presents underneath it (the calendars I ordered from Artscow have arrived - very pretty indeed! - and are wrapped). I got highlights and a new haircut yesterday. We have plenty of snow outside so we will have the most perfect white Christmas. :)
We will have a nice fish dinner tonight, then Midnight Mass, and tomorrow morning, presents, and a lovely Christmas lunch!

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: