Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Tree Ornaments

Finally my super-busy schedule has relaxed a little and I was able to do a couple of ornaments this weekend.
For the first one I used Candied Christmas by Brianna Cox:


and I prepared 2 different sides for the tree ornament:

For the second one, I used Holly Jolly by Polka Dot Plum:


and I prepared these 2 sides:
I printed on photo paper, cut out the tree shapes with normal scissors and stuck them together with Mod Podge. If you use normal paper, you'll need the ornament to be more sturdy, so you can cut out a tree shape from cardboard. Here are the ornaments:

I still need to punch a hole in them so I can hang them, but I don't own a good puncher yet and I'm hoping to find one in my stocking this year! :)

-11 days to Christmas!!

No comments: