Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last Christmas Ornament (for this year..)

Finally, this idea of a circular ornament has been put into practice. Better late than never! :)

I cut out a circle from a used cardboard box (instant mashed potatoes :)), printed out the 2 sides on normal paper and Mod Podged them for finish:


Credits:

Template by Winkasheart

Dear Santa by Cecile Designs

Font: Handwriting- Dakota


Then I glued the two sides to the cardboard with Mod Podge and was ready to use another of the marvelous gifts my adorable husband gave me for Christmas: the crop-a-dile (the big bite, too!):


Hole punched, ribbon, and the ornament is ready to be hung.


A little note: pictures are straight out of the camera (the new one, of course!!) - I took them when it was dark (as usual).

In our family, the Christmas season ends on January 6th, and it's sad to see most of our neighbors have already pulled down the Christmas lights!
I'm really moody today because my parents+grandmother left today, and who knows when we'll see each other again.. :-( But we spent a beautiful, perfect Christmas together and I feel so blessed and lucky.

No comments: