Friday, June 12, 2009

Getting Ready

My mom is flying in tonight and will stay almost two weeks!! I'm so happy and I've been really looking forward to her visit!

This will mean I will have little or no time to scrap in the next couple of weeks, but I'll be taking many pictures. ;)

Last night I grabbed Pamela Donnis's new kit, Backyard BBQ, which is just perfect for my grill pictures! ;)


Credits:
Template by Juli Fish
Backyard BBQ by Pamela Donnis
Messy Stamped Alpha by wm [squared] designs
Summer Word Art freebie - Designs by The Werners
Font: Pea Roni Script

My Photoshop Elements has been really acting up since the latest update on my Mac. I started working on a page for a CT call last night but wasn't able to save it.. :-S So, this morning during breakfast I finished it up and if it still convinces me, I'll send it off this weekend. ;)

1 comment:

Sylvia Blum said...

Wow.. this is a great LO! I don't need to grill, just look at your LO and it feels like summer ;)
Beautiful fresh but warm colors
And I **love** the alpha you used! Looks like you used real rubber stamps .. SO cool!!!!
{love} Sylvia