Monday, July 6, 2009

A Few More Pages

I have a few more pages to share from this weekend.

I did a 2-pager for the new My Story Matters challenge at ScrapMatters, about summertime as a child. I use the fun and pretty new kit by Jeni Hopewell, Happy, Happy Birthday!



I scrapped this using pictures from my first summer, because as a child all my summers were spent in the same locations and I plan to make more pages with pictures from later years.


Credits:
Happy, Happy Birthday by Jeni Hopewell
Starfish and sand castle from Half Moon Bay by Chelle's Creations
Font: My Own Topher

I also started playing with a gorgeous kit by Juno Designs, The Good Life:



and here's what I created:


Credits:
Most Awesome Templates Ever by Denise Beatty Originals
The Good Life by Juno Designs and July Marie Designs
Font: My Own Topher

Finally, but I cannot share this, I did a hybrid project I'm very proud of. I cannot share it because it's for the first challenge I'm hosting at ScrapMatters, and it's starting on the 23rd. I cannot wait! ;)

No comments: